AccumTech is seeking a Lead .Net Web Developer to join our energetic team in designing and building our web based application suite.
As a Lead .Net Web Developer, you will collaborate closely with our business analysts and project stakeholders to design web applications targeting both internal and external customers. You will also help spearhead the team of developers tasked with coding, testing, delivering, and maintaining those applications in a fast-paced agile environment.
This is a fulltime, salaried position
- Designing, developing, coding, installing, testing, debugging, and documenting web applications and APIs using appropriate tools.
- Ensuring appropriate security of all web sites and applications.
- Performing periodic audits and monitoring to evaluate web application performance.
- Assisting in production problem resolution as needed, including occasional off-hour support.
- Managing projects through the full development life-cycle including client meetings and presentations, project scoping and requirements definition, prototyping, development, testing, and deployment.
- Staying up to date and providing recommendations on the latest technologies, trends, and best practices that should be incorporated into the company's development efforts.
- Mentoring and helping to grow new and junior web developers.
- Experience developing enterprise web applications and supporting APIs.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and switch between tasks quickly.
- Experience using Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, bonus points for RavenDB.
- Experience setting up continuous integration / continuous deployment for web applications.
Accumulation Technologies was founded in 2014 by experts in data management, pharmacy benefits, healthcare consulting and federal health regulations to assist key stakeholders in the integration of claims data between different vendors. We are a small service company located in Livonia, Michigan. We offer health benefits, a competitive salary, paid time off, and a 401K with employer match.
Please send resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Job Inquiry – LWD01” in the subject line.
Accumulation Technologies does not sponsor H1B Visas.